Wednesday 18 May 2016

Wednesday News | Naked Palette



Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half baked, Smog, Darkhouse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal



This Wednesday's post is the first of my beauty posts, and is about a true favourite of most beauty bloggers, the Naked original palette. (All names of the shades listed below the first photograph).

I have been wearing makeup from around the age of 14. My grandmother was, and still is, completely obsessed with all things beauty, and I think that is where I get my passion for makeup from. When I first started wearing makeup it was just very basic coverage and mascara. I had wild eyebrows and perfect skin so not much was needed back then, however now I wear a lot more at the age of 19.
In my opinion, my eyes are my main feature, and I enjoy trying different eye looks for different occasions. I like to keep my colours basic and neutral, so when I was gifted the Naked palette it seemed like the perfect deal. I found very quickly that this palette blended beautifully and the colours could be used day and night.

A few of my favourite looks -
Day :
1. Sin all over and Toasted in crease
2. Naked all over and Sidecar in crease with a little Virgin in the inner corner
3. Half baked all over and Smog in the crease

Night :
1. Sin all over and Toasted and Hustle in crease
2. Half baked all over and Darkhouse in crease
3. Virgin in the inner corner and all over with Gunmetal over the middle of the lid and Creep in the crease blended out completely to give a strong smokey eye.

My favourite colour combination from this palette is definitely Sin all over the lid and Toasted in the crease. I find it a perfect day look with a simple coat of mascara, and to take the look into the nighttime, whip on some winged linger and put a little Hustle in the crease and under the bottom lash line for a smoker look.

Do you own this palette?



No comments:

Post a Comment